final video

Sunday 13 October 2013

9. Music director














Francis Lawrence is an American Music video, film, television director and producer. He has directed plenty music videos with the world most popular singers such as, Run The World by Beyonce, Circle by Britney spears and Bad Romance by Lady Gaga etc.





Lady GaGa:"I wanted somebody with a tremendous understanding of how to make a pop video, because my biggest challenge working with directors is that I am the director and I write the treatments and I get the fashion and I decide what it's about and it's very hard to find directors that will relinquish any sort of input from the artist. But Francis and I worked together. It was collaborative. He's a really pop video director and a filmmaker. He did I Am Legend and I'm a huge Will Smith fan, so I knew he could execute the video in a way that I could give him all my weirdest, most psychotic ideas,But it would come across to and be relevant to the public."

My favorite music video he directed is Bad Romance by Lady GaGa, the costumes and make-up with attractive and different: normal make up, 'huge eyes make up' and 'without make-up'make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment